Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break

Thank heavens we have Bayli in the fam, she is still young enough that she actually gets a spring break from school so it makes it so we all take a break too. We headed to St George for a few days and had a great time. Big thanks to mom and dad for making it all happen and to Grandma Skidmore for coming and providing a way for the Hillyard's to come too. Most of all thanks to Cortni for driving all that way with 3 children,  and for giving Tara and Roy a real good reason to take a break as well. Chanse wasn't able to come and he was sure missed, we could have used a little more testosterone in the group. We had a jam packed couple of days between golf, swim, razors and of course running and the park we barely found time to go out. I think this might have been my first trip down south that I can remember where I didn't even make it to Target or Christensen's. Wasn't too upset about it though it saved me some $$$.

Day 1:

Spent some time at the beach of Sand Hallow, paddle boarding, eating, and playing in the Sand.



 Had to document the beard!!!
 Josh is the only one who braved the water, scuba gear and all




 Whitli is going to kill me, but she wouldn't ever pose for us and this was the only one I got !! So this should teach her ha ha!



 Poor Presley.....Love her and her tender heart...

 Now that is one, no two good lookin Grandma's.


Day 2
Sand Dunes... I was actually quite surprised at how beautiful it was. However it was hard to enjoy some of the trip as Brennen was driving and I was trying to hold down a car seat. The back seat was a little bumpy, so I was freaking out, but as you can see from the picture of Foster, he quite enjoyed the bumps, even slept through most of them. The belt on the four wheeler broke on our way back, thank heavens we had a tow rope, then we got stuck towing in the razor and got covered in sand trying to push it out. I am sure some onlookers had a good laugh.

Ready to Ride

And were off.... Dont mind the beer mug on our flag, we had to buy some and the selection was limited so we had a beer mug, dune princess and one that said freak. Quite diverse I must say.
 Dipping our toes in the sand



Day 3:
 We listened to some conference. swam and then went on another Razor ride. It was another pretty one through the red rock and sand. Then we just hung out and took some pics.








 It was great weather and more importantly great company, so blessed to have such a great family.

1 comment:

  1. You're right… I am going to kill you! I can't help but feel like Brennen had something to do with you posting this picture, because I'm pretty sure he's the one that took it.

    ReplyDelete