Friday, July 5, 2013

What Fosters Doing Now

This kid is 7 months and mobile and I fear will be walking all too soon. He crawls like a maniac, and bear crawls on grass and hardwood because he doesn't like his knees to touch. He is starting to jabber more and his best sound so far has been ma ma ma ma, pretty sure he has no idea what he is saying but it still makes me feel good. He still loves food, we are having rotten luck trying formula he doesn't drink it, he has this coughing attack and gets a rash around his face, I hope this does not mean he is allergic to something in it. While I love my child I am getting sick of hauling my pump to work:) He had his first boating experience last week and liked it for the most part, besides the life jacket. He was already learning how to hold onto the rope. He stands up to anything and everything. His smile still makes me melt, and he giggles a painful giggle when you tickle him. He still loves the stroller and bike trailer as long as we are moving. Time is flying all too fast.









No comments:

Post a Comment