Saturday, November 7, 2015

this is Halloween, this is halloween...........

Halloween 2015
It was on a Saturday
The sun was out
so we dressed up.

Foster wanted to be Mickey Mouse every time I asked him
Then when I showed him a Spiderman costume I had got from a friend just for dress up, he changed his mind rather quickly. The best part, he truly believed he was SPIDERMAN. The worst part was the cute Mickey and Minnie combo didn't work out so well. Collins was still Minnie and a very cute one, except when I was trying to get a couple good pictures. She was cooperative with the headband though, she left it on the whole night. When I put the costume on her and she saw herself in the mirror she got this huge smile and pointed to herself in the mirror. We had fun trick or treating with the cousins and then going to a few of our favorite places to see our favorite faces. 



















 Thanks to her grandma's Collins knows what candy is and how to get her hands on it.





The cutest Minnie's I have ever seen.


Happy Halloween 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment