Thursday, October 19, 2017

December 2016

AND its almost christmas again, I know. But I am finally getting to making some posts. I broke my nice camera and stopped taking as many pictures, then my phone broke and I hadn't backed it up so I lost all my pics on that. So the pictures are random and maybe not quite as organized but, OH well its something right??


Pretty Weird Happy Meal toy right??





Brennen went to Montana with his Friends, and froze his tush off. Just to hunt some pheasants and coyotes. Negative temps and frozen eyebrows.









This year at the Godderidge Christmas Party we started a new tradition of doing an activity that helped us learn about our ancestors or the family that has gone before us. We made these pallet christmas trees to put at Grandma and Grandpa's Grave every year. My Grandma Elaine loved to paint and she was very good at it. We showed everyone some of the things she painted and then let them each paint a small ornament to go on the tree. We took them to the cemetery and will put them out every year. My Grandma Elaine was as selfless as they come and was very talented with the piano an organ. She made the best strawberry jam and homemade bread. She taught me piano lessons for a few years and I am so grateful for the one on one time I got with her over the years. They don't come any better than her, we try our best to keep up with the many traditions she started, Christmas Eve get together being our favorite.







Jingles brought us some cute Christmas Jammies on Christmas Eve. Jingles is our Godderidge Family Elf, he has watched us for Santa and brought us special gifts for a long time now. He still gets to all of us even though we have grown tremendously




 Christmas Morning..... the only picture I got:) They were excited and happy, the highlight was a kitchen they got to share that we were up til 3 am putting together!

 Reyah has quickly grown and is almost as tall as


We had a great year and loved every second we got to spend with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment