Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2 Months and Counting....

WOW does time fly!!! Foster is growing like crazy! He had his two month visit last week, Dr said everything is checking out great. He was 11 lbs 6 oz (his cheeks are a third of that I'm sure) and 22 and a half inches long. Roughly he is in the 50 percentile in all areas. He did not enjoy his shots ;( If I wouldn't have had to hold him down I would have taken some pics of his reaction- DRAMA.
We attempted our own photo shoot at 2 months and did pretty good. He is getting so fun and his personality was captured in our shoot!! So here goes....

Thinking about reacting to mom's baby talk


 Maybe a little funny.....

OK Mom's Hilarious!! 

Again not so sure....

 Oh Yep it's funny and I think I will talk back... He pulls this cute face when he is cooing.


In between the few smiles we got some other unique responses...

 Yep I have found my face- stop taking pictures of it...

 I am the MAN!!!

Interesting....


I think I might spit-up...
He puckers his lips and gets these wide eyes when he has some bubbles in his tummy... usually spit up shortly follows.

 Ok mom, enough with the pics.... getting tired

  I am seriously done with this photo session I might just flip this camera the bird.

Didn't work:( maybe a little sticking out of the tongue will do the trick- no more pictures

Alright I guess I will have to pull out the ugly face...

 here comes the sad face...

It worked- mom gave in after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment