Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What A Surprise

Two weeks ago.. on a Monday night, my mom called and asked us to come up to dinner. I was exhausted from working all day and was just about to put the dinner I made in the oven. I told her I already had it made.. she said just put in in fridge and cook tomorrow. I said I was tired and already in my PJ's but that didn't work either, she just made me feel bad because she had cooked all this extra taco meat. So I gave in and we headed up there in our PJ's.... Brennen was ahead of me and was stalling at the door, I had to practically push him all the way in. There was a reason for his stall-- When I looked in the kitchen Bayli was there holding Hazel. What the.... They CAME- YEAH! After my subtle hints on the blog Ted finally gave in. It was an awesome surprise and a fun week, we wish they could have stayed longer.








LOVE THESE KIDS AND CORTNI and TED!!! Hopefully we will be able to head to AZ to visit sometime soon.

1 comment: